In January of 2014, we performed a musical dance drama celebrating the culture and traditions of the Indian festival Sankranti.
Both of us had starring roles and dance routines (yes, Ani too!) in it
We enjoyed the entire process of –
- practicing our lines and dance moves,
- designing and wearing costumes,
- stage props design and creation (see those cute little huts?)
- and working together as a team!
Other things we learned –
- Our first introduction to video editing – a slow, painful but rewarding process
- Desktop publishing – creating our very first trifold brochure.
Watch and enjoy!